Re: once more: documentation search indexing

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: once more: documentation search indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 3/21/22 8:48 AM, Michael Christofides wrote:
>     I believe this is ready to push. I'll do so Monday morning EDT.
>

>   Amazing, thank you!

I've pushed this and done some cache flushing, so the changes should be
out there.

The Google docs don't say how long it will take for it to recognize the
changes, so we should continuously then periodically check on how this
is doing.

I would still like to tackle page titles / SEO, but I recall that, even
with agreeing on an approach, there is some trickiness to that. Perhaps
it's worth looking at it again after we see how this experiment plays out.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Michael Christofides
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing