Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Reduce checkpoints and WAL traffic on low activity database serv

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Reduce checkpoints and WAL traffic on low activity database serv
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Smith <greg@2ndQuadrant.com> writes:
> On 11/02/2011 05:48 PM, Simon Riggs wrote:
>> You're missing the point that it never was like that. I've not altered
>> the situation.

> Robert's point is more that the existing docs are already broken; this
> new patch can just increase how bad the drift between reality and
> documentation can be.

Yeah.  I agree that we need to adjust the docs.  Anybody object
to Greg's proposed text?

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: superusers are members of all roles?
От: kris@shannon.id.au
Сообщение: Re: Is there a good reason we don't have INTERVAL 'infinity'?