Re: Is there a good reason we don't have INTERVAL 'infinity'?

От kris@shannon.id.au
Тема Re: Is there a good reason we don't have INTERVAL 'infinity'?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2 November 2011 16:35, Brar Piening <brar@gmx.de> wrote:
> See http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unendlichkeit#Analysis
> (Sorry for linking the german wikipedia - the english text is ways less
> verbose on this.)

Google Translate has come a very long way.

I can read that whole section easily with my brain automatically
fixing up the few grammatical errors that Google doesn't get
quite right.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Reduce checkpoints and WAL traffic on low activity database serv
От: Kohei KaiGai
Сообщение: Re: [v9.2] Fix Leaky View Problem