Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese

От Robert Klein
Тема Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>Qingqing Zhou wrote:
>

>>Has anyone translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese before? If not, I'd like to
>>come up with one. So I'd like to know the requirements of the translation:
>>like what type of the file (plain text or html) should I submit?
>>
 > I thought there would be one here
 >  http://www.pgsqldb.org/but the FAQ entry isn't ours.
 > To do the translation, pull the HTML
 > version from our web site, translate it, and email it to the patches
 > list. I will take it and add it to our next release.

The FAQ entry there is about the web site, not about PostgreSQL. The
entry below FAQ on the left hand leads to a link collection, the first
of which points to a chinese translation of the FAQ at
http://www.pgsqldb.org/postgres-faq.html.

Regards,
Robert

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese