Re: Help me urgently

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Help me urgently
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kapil Malhotra wrote:
> Hi..
>
> I am running postgres 8.0.3 on red hat 9 and i have installed pgadmin
> III 1.2 on win 2000 professional client. i want to establish a
> connection between win client and postgres server..

Make sure your server is actually listening for internet connections.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/runtime-config.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-CONNECTION

Configure your pg_hba.conf file for whatever means of authentication you
prefer (e.g. password).
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/client-authentication.html

Fill in the connection details on pgadmin, and you should be away!
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: Kovács Péter
Сообщение: TX semantics backward compatibility
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql constraint checked data fails to restore