Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Some users of PL/Java make use of a non-default connection from within a Trigger in order to
do this. In essence, they load the client JDBC package into the backend to let the backend
as such become a client. The second connection is then maintained for the lifetime of the
first. Perhaps not the most efficient way of doing it but it works.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL 'i = i + 1' Syntax
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted