Обсуждение: audit table containing Select statements submitted

audit table containing Select statements submitted

От
"Hogan, James F. Jr."
Дата:
I am trying desperately to find a way to create an audit table to
log...who SELECTED what... as I am dealing with HR data and Health Care
Patient Data

Any help would be greatly appreciated and put to good use in the Austin
Texas Hospitals.

Thanks

Jim