Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hmmm... well why don't we add log_line_suffix :)

Doesn't help; you'd also need logic in there to quote any XML tags
appearing in the message text.  At that point, adding a
"log_line_suffix" is a transparent pretense of generality --- what
you might as well do is just have a full-fledged "emit the log in XML"
switch.

(I concur with Andrew's comments that this is pretty silly, unless
someone wants to go to the further work of XML-ifying the message
contents to some reasonable extent.  If you are going to have to write a
parser to make sense of the message contents, it is really pretty lame
to claim that you can't cope with parsing the current log format as-is.)

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: DH_check return value test correct?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: DH_check return value test correct?