Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Tom,
>
>> This argument strikes me as nonsense.  You've got a utility that's smart
>> enough to parse the very-free-format message bodies, but it's going to
>> be too confused by the log line prefix?
>
> Having tinkered a little with PQA, yes, actually.  The issue is that the
> "message" text can easily be multi-line and contain a vast variety of
> special characters.  The issue is figuring out where the prefix, the tag
> and the message begin and end.  And our text log format makes that a PITA.

Hmmm... well why don't we add log_line_suffix :)

Joshua D. Drake

--
           === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===     Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency:
+1.800.492.2240    Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Querying libpq compile time options