Re: syntax error with v12

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: syntax error with v12
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/10/19 5:51 AM, Ivan Kabaivanov wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> First time poster here.
>
> This snippet (from ovirt-engine-dwh) used to work fine with
> postgresql-11.x, but emits a syntax error with postgresql-12.0:
>
> CREATETABLEhistory_configuration
> (
> var_name VARCHAR(50) NOTNULL,
> var_value VARCHAR(255),
> var_datetime TIMESTAMPWITHTIME ZONE,
> CONSTRAINT PK_history_configuration PRIMARY KEY(var_name)
> ) WITHOIDS;
>
> psql:/usr/share/ovirt-engine-dwh/dbscripts/create_tables.sql:7: ERROR:
>   syntax error at or near "OIDS"
> LINE 7: ) WITH OIDS;
>
> Is what I provided sufficient to troubleshoot the issue?  Let me know
> what else must be necessary for me to add.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/release-12.html#id-1.11.6.5.3

"

Remove the special behavior of oid columns (Andres Freund, John Naylor)

Previously, a normally-invisible oid column could be specified during
table creation using WITH OIDS; that ability has been removed. Columns
can still be explicitly declared as type oid. Operations on tables that
have columns created using WITH OIDS will need adjustment.

The system catalogs that previously had hidden oid columns now have
ordinary oid columns. Hence, SELECT * will now output those columns,
whereas previously they would be displayed only if selected explicitly.
"

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ivan Kabaivanov
Сообщение: Re: syntax error with v12
От: Alastair McKinley
Сообщение: Re: websearch_to_tsquery() and apostrophe inside double quotes