Re: websearch_to_tsquery() and apostrophe inside double quotes

От Alastair McKinley
Тема Re: websearch_to_tsquery() and apostrophe inside double quotes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

Thank you for looking at this.  You are right I couldn't find anything in the docs that would explain this.

I can't think of any rationale for producing a query like this so it does look like a bug.

Best regards,

Alastair

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: syntax error with v12
От: Alastair McKinley
Сообщение: websearch_to_tsquery() and handling of ampersand characters insidedouble quotes