Re: CVS tags

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CVS tags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com> writes:
> I finally got around to looking at adding $PostgreSQL$ tags to all files
> in the repository.

Um, surely most of the ones that should have such tags already do.
(contrib might be a glaring weak spot.)  We have explicitly decided
*not* to have tags in places such as the regression test files, because
of the comparison problems that would create.  Nor does it seem
appropriate to add tags in files that are verbatim copies of other
projects' upstream files (config.guess and the zic timezone files are
examples here).