Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hannu Krosing <hannuk@google.com> writes:
> Or perhaps we should still also patch pg_dump to ignore the aclentries
> which refer to roles that do not exist in the database ?

I didn't want to do that before, and I still don't.  Given that this
issue has existed since pg_init_privs was invented (9.6) without
prior reports, I don't think it's a big enough problem in practice
to be worth taking extraordinary actions for.

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants