Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Or perhaps we should still also patch pg_dump to ignore the aclentries
which refer to roles that do not exist in the database ?

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants