Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Then maybe we should put a query / function in the release notes to
clean up the existing mess.

Thinking of it we should do it anyway, as the patch only prevents new
messiness from happening and does not fix existing issues.

I could share a query to update the pg_init_privs with non-existent
role to replace it with the owner of the object if we figure out a
correct place to publish it.

---
Hannu

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: call for applications: mentoring program for code contributors
От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants