Re: Creditcard Number Security was Re: Encrypted column

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Creditcard Number Security was Re: Encrypted column
Дата
Re: Creditcard Number Security was Re: Encrypted column  (Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Guy Rouillier wrote:
> Richard P. Welty wrote:
>> Guy Fraser wrote:

> Paypal has a perception issue - they are perceived as being tightly
> linked with eBay.  That's a problem in the corporate arena.  If my stock
> broker were to tell me they do all their financial transactions through
> Paypal, I'd probably wonder if they were a legitimate corporation.
>
> Do any of these outsourcers indemnify corporate customers against fraud
> or data loss?

The problem with paypal is it is NOT a bank and is not held by the same
regulations , insurance standards or liabilities as banks.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Guy Rouillier
Сообщение: Re: Creditcard Number Security was Re: Encrypted column
От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: Re: Creditcard Number Security was Re: Encrypted column