Re: Image Archiving with postgres

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Image Archiving with postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28/06/2007 00:58, Eddy D. Sanchez wrote:

> I want to scan a large quantity of books and documents and store these
> like images, I want use postgres, anyone have experience with this kind
> of systems, can you suggest me an opensource solution ??

There have been several lively discussions on this list in the last
eighteen months or so about storing binary files in a database vs
storing them in the filesystem - you may find it useful to have a look
through the archives.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: AutoVacuum Behaviour Question
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Execution variability