Re: PG-Admin3 1.8 Beta 2 Error - I can't see my Aggregate Functions

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: PG-Admin3 1.8 Beta 2 Error - I can't see my Aggregate Functions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Jürgen Spatz a écrit :
> I’m testing the Beta 2 of PG-Admin 1.8 and I have the Problem that I
> cannot see my aggregate functions. In the 1.6.3 I could see them direct
> under the public schema, but in the 1.8 I don’t have that section.

Did you enable its display on File/Options, display tab ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

От: Jürgen Spatz
Сообщение: PG-Admin3 1.8 Beta 2 Error - I can't see my Aggregate Functions
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Grid editor crash during row insert