Re: Grid editor crash during row insert

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Grid editor crash during row insert
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Alexander Kirpa wrote:
> PGAdmin III 1.8 Beta 5
> Windows 2000
>
> Still stable crash during insert rows in table over grid editor.
> For crash need sequential insert 128-130 rows without closing grid
> editor.

I nearly gave myself RSI just testing this once! I can't see anything
obviously wrong, but it crashed suspiciously close to the default cache
size, so I've upped that to 500 in SVN. Please test the next version
when it's ready today or (more likely) tomorrow.

Thanks, Dave.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: PG-Admin3 1.8 Beta 2 Error - I can't see my Aggregate Functions
От: rod@iol.ie
Сообщение: Re: PG-Admin3 1.8 Beta 2 Error - I can't see my Aggregate Functions