Fwd: Re: Archiving problem on Windows

От Christian Rengstl
Тема Fwd: Re: Archiving problem on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I login as user postgres, I can copy the files without any
problem.
Here is the error message (translated as it appears in German in my log
files):
>>copy pg_xlog\myfile C:\Archive\DBArchive\myfile<< failed: error code
1
>>copy pg_xlog\myfile C:\Archive\DBArchive\myfile<< failed: error code
1
>>copy pg_xlog\myfile C:\Archive\DBArchive\myfile<< failed: error code
1
WARNING: transaction log file could not be archived: too many errors

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
93053 Regensburg
Tel.: +49-941-944-7230

<475482CB.9090701@reynolds.com.au>,

От: "Harald Armin Massa"
Сообщение: Re: CPU
От: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Сообщение: Re: stored procedures and dynamic queries