Re: Archiving problem on Windows

От Christian Rengstl
Тема Re: Archiving problem on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
93053 Regensburg
Tel.: +49-941-944-7230

<4756527B.6040609@reynolds.com.au>,

broadcast)---------------------------

broadcast)---------------------------
>        choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do
not
>        match

It shows: "copy "%p" F:\TransaktionsLogArchiv\%f" -> I changed the
directory to archive the files in to see if it would help, but it
doesn't.

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Moving pgstat.stat and pgstat.tmp
От: "Christian Rengstl"
Сообщение: Re: Archiving problem on Windows