Re: thank you

От Paul Lambert
Тема Re: thank you
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gregory Williamson wrote:
> Kevin H. wrote on Tue 12/18/2007 7:26 PM
>
>  > Hullo List,
>  >
>  > This is aimed at everyone in this community who contributes to the
>  > Postgres project, but especially at the core folks who continually make
>  > this community great through energy, time, money, responses, and
>  > what-have-you.
>
> <...snipped...>
>
>  > The point is that I hope you realize just how much you all mean to the
>  > community.
>  >

> +1
>
> Greg Williamson

+2

I'm just disappointed that I finish up work with my current employer on
Friday and where I am going I won't get to work with PG anymore and thus
won't have as much opportunity to interact with the PG community.

That is until I can convince my new employer to realise the dark side of
  Microsoft SQL Server. :)

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator