Stuff I would like to have for events/news approval

От Josh Berkus
Тема Stuff I would like to have for events/news approval
Дата
Список pgsql-www
All,

Now that I'm working on approving stuff, I'm beginning to see why people
are haphazardly applying our existing rules for news & events approval.  The existing tools make it very hard.

Things which would make it much easier include:

* ability to click on "previous submissions from this account"
* text search on previous submissions
* a "reject" button, which would e-mail submitters that their news item
/ event had been rejected and direct them to the posting policy.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Maintenance announcement for alderaan/barzan/minshara.postgresql.org
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: news gateway malfunctioning?