Re: installing uuid generators

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: installing uuid generators
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 16/03/10 18:08, Rob Sargent wrote:
> I'm still left worried about the correct procedure for getting uuid-oosp
> installed properly on SUSE 11.  Does the server release's contrib
> contain uuid-ossp?  I didn't see it on my desktop release.  (I don't
> want to have to tell my mates to go through the issues I had building
> the lib etc.)

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a -contrib or -extras rpm with the
relevant files. The community rpms should have them if the "official"
Suse ones don't

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tony Cebzanov
Сообщение: Avoiding cycles in a directed graph
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding cycles in a directed graph