connecting to postgresql using SSL without a certificate

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема connecting to postgresql using SSL without a certificate
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I wanted to ask if the sertificate at  ...\Application Data\postgresql
directory is necessary to make a secure connection to the server? I was
a bit surprised when after deleting the certificate and key files from
...\Application Data\postgresql I was still capable of connecting to the
server witch has hostssl entry for my computer address. The pgAdmin
shows "Encryption SSL encripted " in server properties. What am I
missing here?...

Client:
pgAdmin v 1.10.2 rev:8025
OS: WinXP + SP3

Server:
Postgresql 8.4.3
OS: Gentoo Linux

Thank you in advance.

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: hints in 1.12.0 Beta 1 (rev: 8328) do not honour UTF-8
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: connecting to postgresql using SSL without a certificate