Re: Broken links on main site and other issues

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Broken links on main site and other issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 07/12/2010 05:46 AM, Thom Brown wrote:
> Any idea what to do about companies with expired links on Professional
> Support and Hosting Solutions?  Without going through them one by one,
> it's not clear whether they've changed their domain name, or they're
> no longer running.  It would be nice if these could be
> corrected/tidied up though.

I'll take the list you gave me and delete all of those when I get a
chance.  If the companies can't bother to keep their links updated,
obviously the listing doesn't mean very much to them.

--                                   -- Josh Berkus                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                           http://www.pgexperts.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Broken links on main site and other issues
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Broken links on main site and other issues