Re: Broken links on main site and other issues

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Broken links on main site and other issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 13 July 2010 01:24, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 07/12/2010 05:46 AM, Thom Brown wrote:
>>
>> Any idea what to do about companies with expired links on Professional
>> Support and Hosting Solutions?  Without going through them one by one,
>> it's not clear whether they've changed their domain name, or they're
>> no longer running.  It would be nice if these could be
>> corrected/tidied up though.
>
> I'll take the list you gave me and delete all of those when I get a chance.
>  If the companies can't bother to keep their links updated, obviously the
> listing doesn't mean very much to them.

No, it's okay.  As I said before the vast majority of those have been
deleted from the site now.  I went through reviewing each of them, and
most of them were unresolvable, so got deleted.

Thom

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Broken links on main site and other issues
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Broken links on main site and other issues