Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do not approve

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do not approve
Дата
Список pgsql-www
David Fetter wrote:
> Opt-out is what spammers allege they honor.  The problem is that
> "honor" and "spammer" only belong in a sentence with a negation in
> between.

I am currently subscribed to their marketing list at two e-mail
addresses.  I just unsubscribed one of them using the link at the bottom
of the message.  The next time I see an announcement go out on the other
address, I'll be happy to report on whether the other was was removed or
not.  Since, as you say, one component of whether a company is doing the
worst of the common spammer behaviors is whether they honor opt-out
requests, I think it would be reasonable to actually test that before
breaking out the pitchforks.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do not approve
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do notapprove