Re: Usability improvment ideas

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Usability improvment ideas
Дата
Re: Usability improvment ideas  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgadmin-support
Le 05/13/2011 06:03 PM, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Belbin, Peter <Peter.Belbin@paetec.com> wrote:
>> Just an observation..... :)
>>

>> With the 1.14 stream of pgadmin3, I notice that the dialog for creation of columns moves the type to a different tab
thanthe name, requiring much more work to create the columns.

> That does seem like a usability regression Guillaume. Can you look at
> that please?

Yeah, but it means we'll lose the consistency. I know it doesn't feel
right, but if we allow the type to be on the first tab, we'll get lots
of request for that kind of thing for $object.

> The other one that's been bugging me is that the Service
> field on the server dialog is now above the host/address field, which
> also seems wrong.

Will look into it.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Ubuntu natty and SSL connections
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Usability improvment ideas