Re: Usability improvment ideas

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Usability improvment ideas
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Belbin, Peter <Peter.Belbin@paetec.com> wrote:
> Just an observation..... :)
>

> With the 1.14 stream of pgadmin3, I notice that the dialog for creation of columns moves the type to a different tab
thanthe name, requiring much more work to create the columns.

That does seem like a usability regression Guillaume. Can you look at
that please? The other one that's been bugging me is that the Service
field on the server dialog is now above the host/address field, which
also seems wrong.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: "SOFICAR"
Сообщение: Impossible to connect to postgresql 8.4
От: "Belbin, Peter"
Сообщение: Re: Usability improvment ideas