Menu mnemonics and how to submit patches

От Arne Heizmann
Тема Menu mnemonics and how to submit patches
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 25/05/2011 06:37, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Would you like me to report more of these as I encouter them?
> Yes, of course.

OK, here’s another one. I normally expect all menu items to have a
mnemonic (an underlined letter) for easy access, and I normally expect
all the mnemonics within a menu to be unique, i.e. no clashes. However,
in pgAdmin quite a lot of menu items have no mnemonics. In particular,
the context menu has none at all.

Since I am likely going to be using pgAdmin a lot in the near future, I
would be happy to set all these mnemonics myself. To this end, I’ve just
downloaded TortoiseGIT and I’ll be playing with that to see if I can get
the source code to compile. Suppose that I manage to do this before
getting too frustrated :) — where would I submit the patch?

Thanks!
Timwi

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Menu mnemonics and how to submit patches
От: Tim Uckun
Сообщение: Pgadmin III loses connection with remote database and then hangs for a long time.