Re: To having or not to having?

От Ferruccio Zamuner
Тема Re: To having or not to having?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 10/23/11 23:12, I wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm rusty with SQL and I've started to practice it again but I'm falling
> on this issue.

I've found first solution using WINDOWING:

SELECT d.pintime, d.a_id, d.c_id, d.value, d.id, d.sincedate,       d.todate, d.description, d.genre  FROM (SELECT
pintime,a_id,c_id,value,id,sincedate,todate,description,

genre, $1::date-a.sincedate as days, min($1::date-a.sincedate) over w AS
"days 2"          FROM b, a         WHERE pintime BETWEEN $2 AND $2::interval+'00:01:00'::interval               AND
b.a_id=a.idAND a.genre='F' AND description ~*'35$'   WINDOW W AS (partition by c_id)      ORDER BY $1::date-a.sincedate
ASC)AS d

WHERE d.days=d."days 2"
ORDER BY d.c_id;

I'm sure that there are many other solutions and probably mine could be
not the best. So I'm looking for more hint and suggestions.

Thank you again.                     \ferz