To having or not to having?

От Ferruccio Zamuner
Тема To having or not to having?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,

I'm rusty with SQL and I've started to practice it again but I'm falling
on this issue.

The problem:

Extracting rows from 'b' table trapping min() of a calculated value
"days" on 'a' table and a parameter.

SELECT b.*,
        $1::date-a.sincedate AS "days"
   FROM b, a
  WHERE pintime BETWEEN $2 AND $2::interval+'00:01:00'::interval
        AND b.a_id=a.id AND a.genre='F' AND description ~*'35$'
ORDER BY $1::date-a.sincedate ASC;

attached there is the full example, data, creates and inserts for it.

$1 can by any date (now() for example is good enough)
$2 is a time interval (10:00 in the example).

I thank you in advance for any answer.

Bye,             \ferz

Вложения

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Linos
Сообщение: Re: advice on how to store variable attributes
От: Ferruccio Zamuner
Сообщение: Re: To having or not to having?