Re: 9.2beta web issues

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 9.2beta web issues
Дата
Re: 9.2beta web issues
Список pgsql-www
> +1.  Adding a mailing list is not exactly the hardest part of getting
> a formal QA effort going.  Moreover, if the previous rationale for having
> pgsql-testing was that it was a place where newbies could feel sheltered
> while posting bug reports, how are the existing subscribers going to
> relate to what Josh is now suggesting?  Repurposing this list for that
> usage seems entirely inappropriate.

Well, the ones who've spoken up would be fine with it.  But I'm not sure
how many people are on now.

If we kill the list, though, I'll be directing people to submit
*successful* test reports (i.e. "this worked") to pgsql-bugs.  Please
make sure that's what you want.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: 9.2beta web issues