Re: 9.2beta web issues

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.2beta web issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> I fully agree - if we ever figure out how that "serious QA" thingy is
> going to work we can easily add a dedicated and maybe even more
> appropriately named list. refacturing a list that we have people
> subscribed to under a specific purpose into something that might be
> something entirely different "next year" seems completely wrong anyway...

+1.  Adding a mailing list is not exactly the hardest part of getting
a formal QA effort going.  Moreover, if the previous rationale for having
pgsql-testing was that it was a place where newbies could feel sheltered
while posting bug reports, how are the existing subscribers going to
relate to what Josh is now suggesting?  Repurposing this list for that
usage seems entirely inappropriate.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: 9.2beta web issues
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change