RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml

Тема RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

It's really postgres.repo
It was added with the ansible module yum_repository. I gave it the name "postgres". I was new to ansible and a little
confusedabout that nodule. Now I see an rpm-key module that seems like it would be used when I have a URL to a repo
rpm.I haven't tried it yet.

Matt

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml
От: Thomas Scully
Сообщение: Archive yum repo question