Archive yum repo question

От Thomas Scully
Тема Archive yum repo question
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hey there! Is there a way to search for packages on the yum-archive website? We are trying to see what is available there but we keep getting “access denied” when we look around. We can’t seem to search it like the official yum repo site.

Thanks!

photo

Thomas Scully
Lead Site Reliability Engineer, Foothold Technology

footholdtechnology.com

36 East 12th Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10003

linkedin

facebook

twitter

youtube

__tpx__

Сообщение: RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: Archive yum repo question