Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0

От SCHOEMANS Maxime
Тема Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
Дата
Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0  (Bradford Boyle <bradford.d.boyle@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi Christoph, Bradford,

Re: Christoph Berg
 > If it's not trivial to fix, there is always the option to exclude the
 > older PG versions from the build. 12 is going to be EOL soonish
 > anyway.

Re: Bradford Boyle
 > I pushed a commit to s.d.o dropping support for Postgres 12 for
 > MobilityDB. Can you trigger another build on pgdgbuild?

In case you still want to keep support for Postgres 12, we just
published a bugfix release of MobilityDB (v1.1.1) which contains the fix
needed to run on pg12.
Let us know if there is any way we can help in this packaging effort.

Best,
Maxime

От: Bradford Boyle
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
От: Bradford Boyle
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0