Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello Maxime,

I have a development branch [1] for the Debian packaging for MobilityDB
1.1.1 that contains some fixes for the build that allow running the
autopkgtest suite for MobilityDB on pgdgbuild [2]. I needed to update a
couple of CMakeLists.txt to write generated configuration files to the
build directory instead of back to the source directory.

The linked job builds one Debian package per supported Postgres version
and then runs MobilityDB's tests against the installed package. It looks
like there are four failing tests for Postgres 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16:

* 053_tpoint_inout_tbl (Failed)
  - problem in alloc set ExprContext: detected write past chunk end in
    block 0x560f423d2de0, chunk 0x560f423d2e08
* 070_tpoint_spatialrels (Failed)
* 091_tnpoint_routeops_gin_tbl (Failed)
  - invalid memory alloc request size 2139062143
* 091_tnpoint_routeops_tbl (Failed)
  - invalid memory alloc request size 2139062143

You can view the full console output (which includes both building and
running the tests) here [3].

Regards,
-- Bradford

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/mobilitydb/-/tree/dev-pgdg-autopkgtest?ref_type=heads
[2]: https://pgdgbuild.dus.dg-i.net/job/mobilitydb-binaries/
[3]: https://pgdgbuild.dus.dg-i.net/job/mobilitydb-binaries/16/architecture=amd64,distribution=sid/consoleText

От: Bradford Boyle
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
От: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update
Сообщение: orafce updated to version 4.9.4-1.pgdg+1