Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0

От SCHOEMANS Maxime
Тема Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
Дата
Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0  (Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi Bradford,

We have been wanting to avoid writing the config files in the source
tree for some time now, so the patch with the fixed for the build is
very much appreciated.
You are welcome to send a PR to the develop branch [1]on the mobilitydb
repository with these changes.

Concerning the failing tests, we indeed did not catch these as they only
appear when running postgres with debug enabled.
We will update our tests to avoid missing these in the future.
In the mean time, I have fixed the issues on our develop branch [2], so
we could produce a new bugfix release with these fixes and the build
patch if this is the only remaining blocker.
I am attaching the patch with the fixes so you can test it out before we
produce the release.

Let us know if there are any other issues or if we can assist you in
producing the PR with the build patch.

Best,
Maxime

[1]: https://github.com/MobilityDB/MobilityDB/tree/develop
[2]:

https://github.com/mobilityDB/MobilityDB/compare/942b10c47e7966f3d0b61a1d3a66e0400ee4769d...6e0e6572072c90dade2148d87ecaba6f5f072ddb

От: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update
Сообщение: oracle-libs updated to version 4.pgdg+1
От: Bradford Boyle
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0