Re: streaming replication depends on matching glibc versions / LOCALE sort order

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: streaming replication depends on matching glibc versions / LOCALE sort order
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 8/8/23 15:05, Dan Stoner wrote:
> I'm circling back around to this.
>
> I've cloned the postgresql git repo and started looking thru
> doc/src/sgml directory, looking thru the developer FAQ on the wiki,
> etc.
>
> For documentation updates such as this, where would I submit the
> patch(es)?  Is the process the same as other code commits?
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

Yes. Basically send a patch
(https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Creating_Clean_Patches) with your
changes to the list and register the patch for the next "Open" commitfest:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

Currently:

   2023-09 (Open - 2023-09-01 - 2023-09-30)

"Open" means it is open for submission of patches to be considered, and
the dates (all of September) are the beginning and end of the commitfest
during which the patch would be reviewed, discussed, and hopefully
committed. Once the Commitfest is started (2023-09-01) it is no longer
Open for new submissions (I forget the exact state name, but it is
In-progress or something similar)

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Dan Stoner
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication depends on matching glibc versions / LOCALE sort order
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation