Re: How to query information schema from shell script

От Jon Horsman
Тема Re: How to query information schema from shell script
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
For more information, i know how this is done using the pg_catalog but
have yet to find out how its done with the information schema.

select * from pg_catalog.pg_database where datname='test'

will work for me but i can't find a solution with the IS.  I'd prefer
to use the IS if its as easily done as with pg_catalog

Jon

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Jon Horsman"
Сообщение: Re: How to query information schema from shell script
От: "Aaron Bono"
Сообщение: Re: not able to execute query on spatial database.