Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2023-10-19 at 10:08 +0000, Veerendra Pulapa wrote:
> I need some help with a database issue we’re facing. We have a situation where
> our primary data center and our disaster recovery site are far apart, and this
> long distance is causing delays in keeping our data synchronized. It’s become
> a problem as we want our data to be as up-to-date as possible.
>
> Do you have any suggestions for dealing with this kind of situation?

Yes: don't use synchronous replication.

You are fighting with physics (speed of light), not with an implementation
deficiency.  You cannot win that fight.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Licio Matos
Сообщение: Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue