Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue

От Licio Matos
Тема Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Veerendra,

Is your servers, primary and secondary, the same size? CPU, Memory etc.

Licio Matos

Em qui., 19 de out. de 2023 às 07:12, Veerendra Pulapa <veerendra.pulapa@ashnik.com> escreveu:
Hello,

I need some help with a database issue we’re facing. We have a situation where our primary data center and our disaster recovery site are far apart, and this long distance is causing delays in keeping our data synchronized. It’s become a problem as we want our data to be as up-to-date as possible.

Do you have any suggestions for dealing with this kind of situation? We’ve tried a few things, but we’re still struggling with the replication delays caused by the high latency between the sites.

Note: Bandwidth is very low and latency is very high.

I’d appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thanks in advance.

От: Veerendra Pulapa
Сообщение: Need assistance for replication sync issue
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue