Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
Дата
Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
Список pgsql-www
WWW,

Since we're deprecating pgfoundry, where should I upload
advocacy-related files?  I'm talking about stuff like graphics, flyer
designs, t-shirt designs, etc.  Mostly binary files for which a Git repo
doesn't seem suitable.  The wiki doesn't work either; uploading a batch
of files is painfully slow, and it's far too easy to orphan files and
never find them again.

Mostly it's just me, Treat, Selena and Napier who need to do this, so
maybe FTP upload access is the answer.

Anyway, let me know, because I want to post a bunch of 9.2 stuff in
preparation for the release.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Mailsystem maintenance/migration announcement