Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> WWW,
>
> Since we're deprecating pgfoundry, where should I upload
> advocacy-related files?  I'm talking about stuff like graphics, flyer
> designs, t-shirt designs, etc.  Mostly binary files for which a Git repo
> doesn't seem suitable.  The wiki doesn't work either; uploading a batch

Any *particular* reason why git is inappropriate for it?

> of files is painfully slow, and it's far too easy to orphan files and
> never find them again.

Agreed on that part.

> Mostly it's just me, Treat, Selena and Napier who need to do this, so
> maybe FTP upload access is the answer.

We do have a way to deal with it if all uploads comes from a single
person (web on devos). But you're saying that's not enough, you need
group permissions management?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?