Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

It is possible to have public redmine projects that aren't like that,
although... I think you have to have a second instance. That is how we do it
at CMD, we have a public, which is open to all and then a private for
clients but they are separate instances.

> Right. We don't support that on our running instance. And it's not
> something likely to happen.

Perhaps an advocacy.postgresql.org that is a public redmine? Or...
http://www.postgresql.org/advocacy that is proxied to a public redmind
(so we don't proliferate new urls)?

jD

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?