Re: Please create mailing list for RCs

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Please create mailing list for RCs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> We already have a list "press", and another one "translators", in
> @postgresql.org.  Is this new one different?  If so, please specify a
> name and the owner's address.

Well, it is different, but let's hash out whether or not it *should* be.

Currently, I have two lists, translators@ which includes everyone who
does translation of advocacy stuff, and press-regional@pgfoundry.org,
which includes only RCs, by their RC official addresses.

The RC list, in addition to the annual press release, is used for
notices of update, beta releases, and similar things.

There's about 70% overlap between the two lists.  Maybe I should just
use translators@ and not worry about it.

Alvaro, as an RC/translator yourself, what do you think?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Please create mailing list for RCs