Re: pgAdmin dying when renaming a function

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: pgAdmin dying when renaming a function
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 11/14/2012 02:21 AM, Deborah Kubicek wrote:
> I recently downloaded Postgresql 9.2 (pgAdmin III 1.16.0 came with it).
> When I attempt to rename a function in pgAdmin it kills the entire
> application.
> I am running on Windows 7 Professional SP1.

"Kills the entire application"

Details? Error message or crash information?

How are you renaming the function? Via the PgAdmin GUI? Can you post an
exact list of steps so we can reproduce the problem, including the
function, database and schema names?

От: Avi Blackmore
Сообщение: Re: Possible performance bug in enumerating schema objects?
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Possible performance bug in enumerating schema objects?