Re: Possible performance bug in enumerating schema objects?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Possible performance bug in enumerating schema objects?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Avi Blackmore <support@satshot.com> wrote:
> Hi, just got back to the office.  Thanks for the response!
>
> On Nov 8, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Dave Page wrote:
>
>>> Given the size of the pg_class result set, this strikes me as really, really inefficient.  Perhaps these options
couldbe queried in one go, by joining against the main query for the listing of tables and other objects?

>> I've attached a patch that attempts to do exactly that. Are you able to test it?
>>

>         I installed a binary image for my MacOS X workstation.  I'd have to grab the source and build that.  What's
theversion the patch applies against?  Current release?

I developed it against the master branch, but I suspect it'll apply to
the 1.16 branch too, as I don't think anything has changed in the
affected file in master only.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin dying when renaming a function
От: "Irina Mileva"
Сообщение: pgAdmin: bug detected